Thursday 24 January 2013

Before Midnight

I'm so excited about reading Before Midnight is coming out via Cup of Jo that I actually made a yelping noise!

I loved Before Sunrise but Before Sunset is my preferred of the two- it's perfect, so perfect I save it and try not to over watch it.

I didn't know there was definitely a third film- I think I'd decided for myself how the story ended at the end of Before Sunset so I'm interested to see what's happened in the meantime.

By the way, what perfume do you think Celine wears? and/ or what cologne do you think Jesse wears?

With thanks to Cup of Jo- always a reliable source of bliss on cold, dark snowy days

2 comments:

donna baker said...

Thanks for passing along the info.

Perfumeshrine said...

Since they're going to spend the third part of the series in the Peloponnese in Greece I suggest they share Un Jardin en Mediterranee! :-)
Lovely films, I agree.